Monday, 25 March 2013

Beach Waves: Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray Review

''Sexy, salty, sun-dried, wind-swept styles - whenever wherever'' 
Bumble and Bumble 
Winner: InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2013

Hello beauties! I wanted to share with you today my new found must-have product - the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. I have a natural wave to my hair which can be fun, however if I wash and leave it without any product it tends to end up looking like frizz central - not cool.  So, in order to tame my mane I have found sea salt spray to be the absolute best. I have tried and tested a number of these sprays over the past few years, mainly high street brands - from Toni & Guy to Lee Stafford. It has to be said, none of these compare to this gem of a product. 

I spritz to wet hair, give it a blast with a hair dryer so it's partly dry and then leave the rest to dry naturally. I'll add a few extra sprays if I'm going out and want a more 'voluminous' look. It can be used on any type of hair - for me personally I would recommend it to you wavy types, it gives your hair  messy curls without having to do a thing. It's so easy and hassle free - and we all enjoy the beach look right! 

Check out the Bumble and Bumble website for more products...there's so many I want to get my hands on. They also showcase some really great tutorials for a range of different looks and types. Happy hair styling x

[A Small P.S....]


We don't want to lose each other in this upcoming changeover huh! My Bloglovin is here. 
I'd love to be able to interact with you guys more - I'm @amygwell on Twitter and Insta - drop yours in the comments section and let's connect.  

My talented friend Jacky has designed my new banner - I hope you like it! Check out her impressive artwork here.


Have a gorgeous week!

x

19 comments:

  1. Ooh I'll have to give this a go!
    I have the Lee Stafford one but Bumble and Bumble products are always top-notch,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got gorgeous locks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is gorgeous(:
    raving-in-denim.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much :) Will check out your blog!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Hey you´ve a wonderful blog!
    Please check out mine ,
    and if you want we can follow ech other here
    on bloglovin or GFC?
    Let me know it´s your turn ! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, it would be awesome if you could check it out :) http://ohnoitsgeorgia.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Georgia xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well thank you so much I will definitely check it out! That's really kind of you xx

      Delete
  6. WOOW loved this post.. tried out this spray its AMAZING!! Thank you so much what a find..love your blog keep up the good work..

    http://naughty-alice.blogspot.ie/

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dear! I just found your blog and I love it!!! your hair is gorgeous!would you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin? I always return the follow..leave me a comment and let me know please
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sasha! Yes I'd love to! I will check out your blog xx

      Delete
  8. This looks amazing, not sure if I can find it in Aus though. Definitely going to follow you over at Bloglovin :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kate :) Oo I'm sure somewhere is Aus would do it?!

      xx

      Delete
  9. So need to purchase this now! Great post.

    barbieandpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou yes it's a great product. xx

      Delete
  10. I have wavy/curly hair, so I may try this - there is a mini for about £8 on spacenk :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete