Sunday, 23 June 2013

The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala



Happy Sunday lovely bloggers! 

Here is a typical day outfit I thought I'd share with you guys. I'm wearing my denim jacket to absolute death at the moment, having picked it up for just £3 in one of my local charity shops. £3! Not bad aye? It's frustrating to see fellow shoppers spending £30+ on denim jackets in the high street stores, when really you can find absolute treasures - at a snippet of the price - in any decent charity shop! Go on, start rummaging :) Here's where the rest of my outfit is from;

Denim Jacket: Charity Shop
Striped Crop Top: Beyond Retro (Brighton)
Necklace: Primark
High Waisted Jeans: Topshop 'Jonis'
Satchel: Camden Market (Take a closer look at my satchel here)
Trainers: New Balance 

What have you all been upto? I've just come back from Off Sonar in Barcelona, which was an amazing holiday. I met some lovely people and can't wait to go back again next year! I'm now preparing myself for GLASTONBURY. I'm so excited. Pictures of the crazy trip to follow xox

12 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a nice time in barcelona, i bet is a very pretty place :)
    you look so beautiful :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much. Yes I really loved Barcelona :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love this casual outfit!
    Nice blog, would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? :)

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Karolina! I'd love to yes :) x

      Delete
  3. Hi there, I really love the crop top

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog and I’ll follow back :)
    Much love, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah,

      Thankyou very much :) Sure let's follow each other.

      Amy xx

      Delete
  4. I love your jacket, and so cheap! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kate - I thought so too! xx

      Delete
  5. Great outfit :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely fell in love with your blog. I'm following you now:))
    Make sure that you also check out my blog and follow me as well
    That would be lovely.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyyy! Lovely blog! Would like to stay in touch!
    Lets follow each other?? Follow and I'll follow right back ^_^

    the-glamorous-diva.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete